Things You Should Know
We have provided the following information to help our customers during this time of inconvenience.
- Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you are unsure why one estimate is different from another, please ask us.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to have your vehicle repaired at any particular shop.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their claims center before having your vehicle repaired. However, you have the choice to leave your vehicle at our shop and ask the insurance company to inspect the vehicle there.
- Choose a body shop that has I-Car Gold certified technicians.
- Your vehicle is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired properly.
- You are not required by law in Missouri to obtain more than one estimate.
- Select a shop that is certified to repair today’s complex vehicles.
- Ask if the shop offers a written warranty.
- Choose a repair facility that will assist you in handling your claim with the insurance company.
- Verify that the repair shop uses manufacturer (OEM) parts
Sometimes finding information online is a difficult and frustrating process. We have compiled a list of website links that provide information our customers need. Each of the following links will open in a new browser window, which you can close to return to our website.
- Missouri Department of Public Safety
- Missouri Department of Insurance
- Missouri Department of Transportation
- Vehicle Registration Renewal
- Vehicle Inspections
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Guide to Car Safety Features
- Auto Warranty Headquarters
- National Stolen Car Reports
- National Weather Service